CBTS Introduces Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service
Historically, IT organizations have had two options for Disaster Recovery:
- Stand-up their own Disaster Recovery data center. This is an expensive proposition as the Disaster Recovery equipment must match the production workloads, and the equipment sits mostly idle.
- Replicate their production workloads to a cloud provider. Since large cloud providers do not provide additional services, the IT organization must still perform all disaster recovery tests, failover, and fail back once the outage has been repaired.
DRaaS from CBTS allows enterprise customers to focus on their business knowing that a leading technology provider is managing the DRaaS infrastructure. And the utility service model eliminates capital outlay, turning capital expenditures into operating expenditures.
Benefits of DRaaS from CBTS include:
- Better utilization of resources: Customers no longer need a separate Disaster Recovery data center, which means they can utilize computing resources toward their business.
- Excellent reliability: CBTS’ highly-trained data protection engineers monitor and manage the environment from an
Enterprise Network Operations Centerthat is staffed 24/7/365. Service is provided to the DRaaS environment with a 99.9 percent availability guarantee in a monthly measure.
- Simple monthly pricing based on usage: Grow as needed, with no need to purchase multi-year capacity up front.
- Security: CBTS’ DRaaS cloud is hosted in a secure data center with SSAE16 Certification. All data is encrypted in-flight and at-rest.
“Following strong demand from our customers, CBTS is pleased to introduce this Disaster Recovery solution that brings state-of-the-art data protection technology to organizations of all sizes,” said
For more information, go to www.cbts.net.
CBTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of
About Cincinnati Bell Inc.
With headquarters in
Cincinnati Bell Inc.Investor contact: Josh Duckworth, +1 513-397-2292 email@example.com or Media contact: Jane Weiler, +1 513-397-9941 firstname.lastname@example.org